EXTREME HIGH PRESSURE Tank
4350 PSI for SCUBA & Air Powered Guns
This is a special cylinder manufactured by Luxfer. It is a composite cylinder manufactured of both aluminum and fiberglass. It starts out as a standard
scuba 80 cuft cylinder. Hoop-wrapped fiberglass and resin is added to strengthen
the side walls. This allows for an increased service pressure to 4350 psi and a capacity of 106 cubic feet. This cylinder falls under DOT Special Permit 12479. Requirements of SP12479 is a hydro re-test each three years and a fifteen year service life. The inlet to this cylinder is unlike most other scuba cylinders, utilizing 7/8" x 14 UNF threads (a smaller hole). The choice of valves is restricted to a 300 bar DIN valve with the correct 7/8" x 14 UNF threads.
- Includes DIN valve (YOUR REGULATOR MUST HAVE A DIN CONNECTION)
- 4350 psi throughout life of tank
- Inches in Diameter: 7.25"
- Inches in Length (106) 26.1"
- Weight Empty = (106) 33.8
- Buoyancy Full = (106) -4.84
- Buoyancy Empty = (106) 3.10
- Manufactured by Luxfer
- For use in the USA only
- For comparison a 106 cubic foot Hoop Wrap tank is the same size as a standard aluminum 80 tank
- FULL MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY